"David Boyes (Network Postmaster)" <556@OREGON1>
Fri, 21 Nov 86 15:59:47 PST
I disagree -- the more functionality you can put into ONE DVM, the better. It's
 fine if you have plenty of resources to throw at a problem, but when one more
DVM means that you can't log on another user, it's wrong, period. I like the ap
proach that Eric has taken in combining both LISTSERV and a distribution server
. It makes it possible for us to support such a thing.
 It makes it possible for us to support such a thing.

I vote to leave the DISTRIBUTE code within LISTSERV. This poor 4341-1 just can'
t handle another DVM.

David Boyes
Systems
University of Oregon Computing Center