Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:30:59 +0100
On Wed, 30  Oct 1996 13:17:37 CST  Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>I looked at  the mailforms, and a cursory glance  would seem to indicate
>that I can just rename the file to a MAILTPL when I move the list.
>
>Is this true?

No, the reason the name was changed  is that they are not compatible. The
MAILFORM required  REXX and VM and,  for security reasons, could  only be
updated by the maintainer. But the  MAILFORM files are no longer used, ie
they're not currently in effect on your  VM server, so why would you want
to migrate them?

  Eric