Craig Klassy <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:10:23 -0500
We've just set up a computer running NT4 w/sp6, Listserv, & SMTPL.  We have it pointed to our GroupWise server for delivering outgoing messages.  Everything is working very nicely, if we use Outlook Express to test it.  If I send a message to it via GroupWise, it goes nowhere.  I do not get an error nor does the server receive it.  I am guessing this is due to the following note that is in the installation guide:

"Note that LISTSERV will  not see any mail  you send it  via MAPI unless you  have a MAPI/SMTP gateway for your LAN. This version of LISTSERV does not include a MAPI gateway."

Has anyone had this problem?  Does anyone have a good idea on what to solve this with?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
-Craig