"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 12:29:47 -0700
At the risk of adding more to this already worn thread... I have spent
more time reading about spammers than actually dealing with them or their
messages, on my 4 lists.  Maybe we should ask for the spam detector to be
modified to also intercept and block all spam discussion

<grin>

Kevin

SIGNATURE:  Kevin J. Sinclair,  [log in to unmask],  USA Pacific Time Zone
* OWNER: These four Internet mailing lists; email for info to the address:
*   1.  [log in to unmask]    -  WWW Encyclopedia made by children
*   2.  [log in to unmask]  -  Searching for Medical Information
*   3.  [log in to unmask]     -  Cancer, Prostatitis, BPH diseases
*   4.  [log in to unmask]      -  Leukemia, Lymphoma, and M.Myeloma