Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:05:42 -0600
Hmm, I've never used quiet add with options like that. If it takes
options, I suspect you're specifiying them wrong, because where you have
that info, it assumes it to be an email address.

Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
My spam-related website: http://www.spamresource.com/