Neil Duffee <NJD2D@UOTTAWA>
Wed, 1 Mar 89 20:28:07 EST
You will all have noticed the repeated mailings by one, Veronica
Quatrocchi CSY1@ARGCNEA2 which should, of course, have been sent
directly to any of the LISTSERVers.  For any that have tried to reply,
they will have had the mail rejected by their mailer as it is at a
new node that has not yet reached the routing tables.  (I only happen
to know this as I had just ordered and received a copy of BITNET LOCATION
from BITNIC for other purposes.  Her node is listed there - being the
most up-to-date copy - but my mailer rejected the mail.)  I have attempted
to reach her directly via the BITNIC mailer (which should, hopefully, use
the up-to-date file) and haven't had the mail rejected yet. So here's
hoping......

--------------->  signature = 10 lines follows <-------------------
Neil Duffee
System Operator, U. of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
BITNET:  NJD2D@UOTTAWA
.CA DOMAIN:  [log in to unmask]             (requires MX records)
        or:  [log in to unmask]  (explicit route)
INTERNET:    see .CA DOMAIN above
UUCP:  gatech!utai!uottawa.bitnet!njd2d
  or:  lll-winken!spl1!scs!sce!xios!nrcaer!uotcsi2!ottawa.ca!njd2d
       (now, ain't THAT a mouthful!)
'If I had an opinion, you'd be the first to know about it.'