*Date:         Tue, 1 Mar 88 15:44:46 CST
*Sender:       VMCENTER Components Discussion List <L-VMCTR@AKRONVM>
*From:         David Young <COMC29@TRINITY>
*Subject:      New discussion list!
*To:           "Rainer M. Woitok" <MAINT@DERRZE1>
*
*I take great  pleasure in announcing a  new list for the  discussion and
*distribution of VM  & CMS utilities.  This  list is being hosted  by the
*LISTSERV  at TECMTYVM  (Monterrey Institute  of Technology,   Monterrey,
*Mexico).   New subscriptions  and  contributions to  this  new list  are
*welcomed. To subscribe, issue the following command:
*
*     TELL LISTSERV AT TECMTYVM SUBSCRIBE VM-UTIL <your full name>
*
*In  the future,   we  intend  to begin  storing  some  of the  collected
*utilities in a public domain FILELIST. If you have any questions, please
*contact me  or the  LISTSERV postmaster  (Francisco Enriquez,   PLPACO @
*TECMTYVM) directly.
*=============== end of original message =================================

Though I was enjoyed  when reading it the first time,  I found it rather
boring to have to discard this message over and over again.

Couldn't there be  an "announcement list" to which such  messages can be
sent exactly  once? Everyone  who wants  to stay up  to date  could then
simply subscribe to this list.

Rainer

| Rainer M. Woitok                 | Phone  : (+49 9131) 85-7811,-7031 |
| Regionales Rechenzentrum         | Bitnet : [log in to unmask]     |
| Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet |                                   |
| D-8520 Erlangen                  |                                   |
| West Germany                     |                                   |