Wed, 30 Jul 1997 01:23:03 -0400
Hello.  I am part of a mailing list discussion group in support of people
with a particular phobia.  We currently have an informal mailing list where
we send our messages to all members using the To: field of our mail.
 Unfortunately, the size of our mailing list is exceeding the capacity of
some of our members' mail programs and they have to use the CC: field as well
to get everyone in.

For this reason, we're talking about going to a regular Internet mailing
list.  What we need is some server that would be willing to host us.  We
currently have 31 members, I believe, sending about 12 messages a day, for a
message load of 372 per day or just over 10000 per month.  I think that's
pretty small by mailing list standards.  (Of course, we might grow or send
more messages as a result of being on a regular mail server.)

We don't have any means of doing this on a commercial basis right now.  Can
anyone help?

Thanks

Doug