Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 13:17:37 CST
I'm in the process of migrating some lists from our VM platform to
Solaris (both are listserv).  However, some of the lists are rather
old, and have their customizations setup using MAILFORMs, which as I
understand it, are no longer used.  I looked at the mailforms, and
a cursory glance would seem to indicate that I can just rename the
file to a MAILTPL when I move the list.

Is this true?

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-8300 (work)
http://helper.tamu.edu/STAFF/cbarnes/

"The Wizard of VM"  - The Battalion, Sept. 12, 1996