UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:32:49 -0500
I don't know exactly what it stands for, but this is the error you get when you
send to an @home.com address that hasn't been updated to the new @attbi.com
domain. All the mail sent to @home is not redirected but rejected with that
message.

-Jim