Zvika Bar-Deroma <AER7101@TECHNION>
Fri, 20 May 88 22:59:34 IST

It seems that people here seriously want to install a LISTSERV
(I can't believe things are moving in that direction, but they are..).
I was asked to give some figures what this will require.

As Eric previously wrote to me, this (CPU time, sys. prog. time) depends
on the node in question, and there are no "correct" figures.
Still, I'd appreciate getting the following information from as many
nodes running 1.5n as possible. I will send the whole compiled "results" to
to anybody who asks for it, and to the whole list, if the demand is big.

So - here's my small questionnaire about YOUR LISTSERV:
 NODE                         -
 CPU type                     -
 VM rel.                      -
 add on pkgs. to LISTSERV     -
 number of local lists        -
 number of NON-local lists    -
 number of notebooks archived -
 DASD type                    -
 DASD allocated               -
 DASD actually used           -
 Monthly CPU time used        -
 sys. prog. time/month        -
 Would you like a copy of the
       summary of answers ?   -

Please reply DIRECTLY to me (REPLY FROM ...) and I'll summarize as
required.

Zvika Bar-Deroma
dept. of Aeronautical eng.
Technion, Haifa, Israel