Eric Thies <ETHIES@UNCG>
Tue, 13 Sep 88 18:59:00 EDT
Hi all,

I've got a couple of questions about adding and removing users from
LISTSERV mailing lists (e.g. jnet-l, lstsrv-l, info-vax).  If you read
the JNET-L list, you've seen some of this.

I'd like to be able to add and delete subscriptions for users on my node.
I have access to the TECHREP, INFOREP, and that third account.  I'd also
like to know if there is a way to do 'wildcard' deletes of subscriptions
(i.e. remove everyone from my node who is subscribed to list X, or remove
everyone from my node who is subscribed to any list on listserv Y, or
other variations).

Is there a document about this?  I've looked and can't seem to find anything.
I found and was refered to the ADD and DELETE commands, but those are for
list owners.  Is there a corresponding command for TECHREPS?

Thanks to all of you for your time.

-eric
-----
Eric Thies, Systems, U of NC at Greensboro
Bitnet: ethies@uncg  UUCP:   ethies@ecsvax
Internet: [log in to unmask]   or  [log in to unmask]
-----