Jack Fairservice <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Dec 1992 13:17:05 EST
I have two questions -

Question 1. VMSECURE time out feature (VMWREM), uses iucv communications.
When this is in place ldbase will not function. I think that both
programs are trying to get the same address. I have to turn off the
VMSECURE timeout feature to use LDBASE. Has anybody seen this problem and
have a solution that does not involve turning off the VMSECURE timeout
feature.

Question 2. In using ldbase, I was trying to use "sounds like" to look
for text in the body of the mail, but it appears that I can only look
at the fields (ie subjects). I would like to say

select * in LSTSRV where body sounds like somthing