"Richard W. Altheide, Systems Pgmr II" <C0004@UMRVMB>
Sun, 25 Sep 88 15:34:22 CDT
I will send the RDR MODULE.  I have had an open incident with IBM on this
problem for some time but since I have no idea on how to reproduce the problem
and given the transient nature of the problem I have not had much luck in
providing IBM with information.  After a system is restarted, LISTSERV will
operate fine until the first time that error 26 (I think) is encountered from
LISTSERV attempting to read a job card in LSVCARDR.

Eric, I am going to make my next attempt at getting information by changing
the LSVCARDR MODULE to give different return codes at the two places where the
return code in question can occur.  Anything special I need to be aware of
when rebuilding this module.