Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Feb 1993 19:11:54 +0100
You might  get an error 32  from CARD LOAD after  giving the installation
password. This is due to a bug  in INSTALL which must have been the cause
of the mysterious  occasional "error 32" we have been  getting for years,
but which I had not found until now. The beta shipment contains a fix for
this problem, but if it doesn't install you may need to edit LSVINST EXEC
and add 'CP SP D NOCONT' somewhere at the top (it doesn't matter since it
will be replaced  once the shipment is successfully loaded).  If you lost
the shipment, contact me and I will resend it.

  Eric