Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 May 1997 10:07:41 -0400
It has been my experience that this is generally due to one of two reasons:

1) another subscriber's BROKEN mail transport agent is bouncing it back to
the list as if it was being sent by the ORIGINAL poster.

2) the originator's e-mail transport agent did not get sufficiently through
its send mail protocol to think that the message had been successful
transmitted to the remote mail server (when apparently it did).

(Hopefully it isn't some Eudora user filter with a RE-DIRECT action ;-)

--
mailto:[log in to unmask]      Tel: +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg; University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA