Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:53:35 -0700
On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:17:37 -0500, "Margaret J. Brandt" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>When I email a list of additions to the new NT based LISTSERV it only accepted 72 of the 309 subscribers.  The UNIX server would accept 500 at a crack.  Is there a default setting I can change on the NT server?

There is no setting to change this on any operating platform.  We routinely use
a bulk-add for lists of hundreds of thousands of addresses at one time, so if
only 72 were accepted, something else is wrong here (such as the addresses not
being in proper format, not delimited with the required CRLF end-of-line, etc.).