Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Tue, 08 Sep 87 12:10:11 EDT
John,

    I'll be glad to look into it for you, but more is needed than just
the mail you included.  Specifically:

   1) Is this the mail sent to LISTSERV, or a response from LISTSERV?

   2) What release  level is LISTSERV@RPICICGE?  (I  assume that's the
      one you're concerned about.)

   3) If the  mail you included was directed to  LISTSERV, did it ever
      arrive?  If so,  a copy of the LISTSERV  console log surrounding
      its arrival would be very useful.  If there are any passwords in
      the  log (FIND  /PW=/), please  XXXXXXXX them  out (always  good
      advice).

    Feel free to send any of the above to me at [log in to unmask]

Ross Patterson
Rutgers University
LISTSERV USA-Northeast coordinator

P.S. I  posted this  to the  whole list as  a reminder  that, although
     several  of us  know quite  a bit  about LISTSERV,  problems need
     supporting documentation.  RAP