"Scott J.M. Campbell" <SCOTTC@UTOREPAS>
5 August 1987, 14:54:24 EDT
Is it possible to define a "hidden" owner for a list? ie. one that will not
get sent notifications of subscriptions, etc but can still do owner commands?
For example, some of the lists that I own have 2 or 3 owners and we want
notify= yes, but I would like to have several of my accounts set as owners
since I really dont know which I'll be on at any one time but I don't
want notifications sent to all of my accounts (or sometimes some owners
want notifications and some dont)

Is there (or can there be) a hidden-owner= keyword or something?
This really would be something useful...

scott