Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:30:04 -0400
On 12 Apr 2006 at 10:05, Bruno Robichaud wrote:

> Hi, I changed this runmode setting to stand alone, so it's stopped now to
> send mail to other listserv network but I still go one issues here is it:

Changing the runmode to standalone is actually all you need to do.
The problem is that the mail announcing the change has not gotten
back to the network "monitor", so it thinks you're still in Networked
mode. You'll continue to receive "pings" from the master for a few
days and then it will assume your site has left the network and stop
sending them. This is one of those times where you can just ignore it
and it will go away. If you manage to let it get the mail out to the
monitor system so that the monitor knows that it's in standalone
mode, it will go away faster.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html