Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:06:38 -0600
Would you like me to send you a generic distribute template set up to
send a multipart-mime text/html email?

Or I could post it to the list if others would like to see too...

Best regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
My spam-related website: http://www.spamresource.com/