"Michael R. Gettes" <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Tue, 17 May 88 11:36:35 EDT
Ok, it has been a while since I requested comments on my writing
a Node Name Change exec that Listserv Maintainers would execute
on all the servers. I have not received a complaint about this request,
just a couple of people asking if there was some way of avoiding it.
At this point, I still do not see a way of avoiding it with putting
the ultimate annoyance on list owners. I intend to write the exec
so that it could be used to change anyone's node name easily.
So, if Eric should like, it could be a utility for maintaining listserv.
Now, I must know if there are any serious objections - if I hear
nothing by the end of the week - then I will begin work. Please
speak up???
Thanks to you all.
/mrg