Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 16:47:13 +0100
On Fri, 20  Feb 1998 02:56:40 -0500 "Alan  S. Dobkin" <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>The first request is  to get a list of everyone who  has ever *posted* a
>message to a particular list, along  with how many postings they've sent
>to that list. All of this  information is contained in the archives, but
>I can't find a built in database command to access it.

LISTSERV does  not index this information,  so the only way  to make this
kind of report is to read all the archive files and count the postings.

>I'd like to  produce information similar to the LSMTP  statistics on the
>L-Soft LSMTP web pages.

This is just SF90M run nightly with a script that adds a HTML wrapper. If
you are referring to the maximum  throughput lines, they come from a more
recent version  of SF90M than  the one shipped  with the base  version of
1.1a. You can  get the new SF90M  from FTP.LSOFT.COM (you do  not need to
update LSMTP to use it).

  Eric