Sun, 24 Sep 1995 06:10:38 GMT
ATTENTION ALL BUSINESS OWNERS, ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS!

MASS E-MAIL & POST
 To Over 5,000,000 (Million) Internet Subscribers
With Your Advertising Message.

 YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO OWN A COMPUTER!

Save Thousands of $$ Compared to
US POSTAL MAIL

EXCITING OFFER AT THE END OF THIS FREE GUIDE

The following is a FREE GUIDE to "Effective Marketing" through the use of
electronic Mass Posting on the Internet. I have a lot of experience and have
done extensive research on this new and exciting area of electronic marketing.

THIS IS MY STORY

I have been using electronic marketing for the last year with great results. I
recently made national news by Internet marketing commemorative blue prints of
the Fat Man & Little Boy Atomic Bomb Shell Casings.  My most recent success was
marketing a Multi-level Sweepstakes game out of the Bahamas. The reason I
mention these two highly successful programs is that, as strange and unusual as
these are ... they were very successful! The MLM Sweepstakes program netted me
180 NEW DISTRIBUTORS with just one e-mailing! Since then many small and large
businesses, political candidates and non-profit foundations seeking to raise
cash have sought out my service. This unique idea has provided an opportunity
for small to large businesses to reach MILLIONS of internet subsribers at a LOW
COST! What other media could you utilize to reach MILLIONS of ON-LINE users for
an investment in knowledge, time and effort!

HOW I ACCOMPLISHED THE TASK

I pulled ALL possible LIST SERVE MAILING LISTS and 14,000 NEWS GROUPS on the
Internet.  I send out "just one E-mail" with bcc (blind carbon copy) to all
lists. Don't send a separate E-mail to each Mailing List, that takes to much
time! Just copy and paste E-mail address for each List and send. LIST SERVERS
act as a postman and deliver your message to ALL members of the mailing list.
You want to post to ALL lists at one time.  Encourage your recipients to call
your business number, write to an address to order or obtain more information.
also have compiled a huge data base (now over 2 million) of E-mail addresses
that are sent directly to the recipient.

NEWS GROUPS

NEWS GROUPS are used in a similar fashion. I simply PULL the E-mail addresses
off the News Groups and then blind carbon copy, post everyone, with just one
E-mail. You can also "post your message" to the News Groups. Be prepared for
Flames and Mail Bombs (large files designed to clog up the server) to both you
and your Service Provider. However, I have found that the so called "Voices
from
the Net" is much overrated. Most people pay no attention if they have no
interest. People simply hit the delete key thereby eliminating the message. I
might add that this method is a whole lot better for the environment than
filling up our landfills with paper junk mail.  However, your SERVICE PROVIDER
WILL react due to even the smallest amount of mail bombs it receives. WHY you
ask?  Service Providers get UPSET due to the fact that mail bombs can overload,
shut or slow down the Server. This temporarily deprives some of their
customer's
access. This tends to make them a LITTLE TESTY!  However, this is not as bad as
it seems. You already may have received many "connection refused by Host" error
messages from your Server. This happens when traffic becomes too heavy for your
Server to handle and the Server temporarily bottle necks (slows or shuts down.)
The issue for your Internet Service Provider is not the issue of advertising or
marketing. The issue for your Service Provider is a small group of malicious
people who have an anti-advertising agenda and will make every attempt to stop
this new exciting trend in advertising and marketing on the Internet.

WHEN TO SEND YOUR MASS POSTING

A suggested time to send out your huge mass posting is on a Monday morning at
2:00 am. At that time there is less competition for bandwidth. Furthermore, the
Syops (system operators serve as monitors) are usually not very awake on Monday
morning. They are more likely to let your E-mail slip by due to dealing with
hundreds of posting to their Mailing List from the weekend. It really pays to
make your Subject Header something that is "very generic." Many Syops just look
at the Subject header and NOT the content before posting. When that happens ...
You're in business! Examples of a good header would be: FYI, Good Information,
Reply to message, Coffee anyone? You get the idea I am sure. Just be creative
and stay away from headers that sound commercial. The subscribers also tend to
forward your message to others if you request they do so in your posting. BTW,
... MOST of the Lists are NOT REALLY MONITORED. Syops will seek to censor
commercial messages before posting to a group mailing list. However, I can
assure you that the anti-advertising element is a small minority and does not
represent the clear majority of on-line users.

MAJOR BULLETIN BOARDS

AOL, Compuserve, Prodigy and Delphi, ETC., don't have the problem of shutting
down because of their large size capacity. They are also much slower to respond
to NEWBIES who don't "know any better." Generally speaking it takes about 3
warnings about Mass Posting (spamming) from a Service Provider to finally shut
you down. If you are currently a subscriber to one of the big services and you
get bumped off, ... a letter of apology to TOS (Terms of Service) with a
promise
not to Mass Post again will always get you turned back on.

USE OF AN AUTOMATED ANSWERING SERVICE & MARKET EXPANSION LINE

One technique that I use with a great deal of success is an AUTOMATED ANSWERING
SERVICE. US WEST COMMUNICATIONS (phone company) provides a service called VOICE
MESSAGING. You will never miss a message or have a busy line again! This
service
adds $6.95 a month to your phone bill. The great thing about it is that it can
handle ALL your incoming calls at one time. I have my Voice Mail Service set up
as an information and ordering HOT LINE.  If you expect MORE calls than what
this service can handle, then you may want to invest about $30.00 a month for a
full Voice Mail Service or employ a receptionist who can actually answer the
phone to take orders.

The use of a MARKET EXPANSION LINE can also be very useful. This is simply a
phone number that automatically call forwards to the number of your choosing.
The advantage of this service is that you can use this number in your
advertising and then disconnect it at anytime in the future without ever
compromising your true phone number. A market expansion line costs aprox.
$28.00
to set up plus $15.00 a month service fee. Contact your local telephone service
provider for complete details on Voice Messaging and the Market Expansion line.

IMPORTANT TIP: REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

This Tip is MOST important! Make sure that you have an address and telephone
number in your message for prospects to call or write. Remember that your
Service Provider will bump you off. Therefore, donUt count on recieving any
replies via E-mail.  Yes, you will get an occasional nut case/radical who will
call to complain. HOWEVER, you will receive LOT$ of legitimate orders for your
valuable product or service! Make sure that you use a MAIL BOX ETC. address as
your business address. This company will give you what will appear to be a real
street address as opposed to a PO BOX. You never can tell if a REAL nut case
will drop by your home or business location and cause problems.

HELPFUL HINTS

You can make your mass posting program last much longer with your Service
Provider if you take the time to post a question to the Mailing List that fits
their subject matter and then add a PS, ... BTW, Do you want to buy something
... information. This tip was offered to me by one of the big List Syops.
However, I found this very time consuming to post individually to thousands of
lists and far EASIER to just change Service Providers. Again, if you're going
Mass post (spam) ... do it BIG!!!  Little or BIG mass posting, the result is
the
same. Your Service Provider will tire of receiving Mail Bombs and eventually
give you the Old Heave Ho! Keep in mind that you ARE going to be eventually
bumped off anyway ... so what's the difference?  Don't be afraid to mass post
your Mailing Lists again and again. There is a constant turn over of
subscribers
to any Mailing List providing you new prospects for your marketing efforts.

THE INTERNET gods HAVE SPOKEN!

Your Mailing-List SYOP will say to you "The Internet gods have spoken. You are
FOREVER BANNED from ever using our Mailing-List again"! They will put a block
on
your current net address preventing you access.  HOWEVER, each time you change
Service Providers ... guess what?  You have a NEW E-Mail Address! The
Mailing-List computer site is kind of stupid and doesn't recognize that you're
the same person. This also works if you change Mail programs to the "same"
Service Provider. Just a slight change in your mail program will do the trick!
Example: Just change from Eudora to Pine and AWAY YOU GO AGAIN!

NETIQUETTE?  WHAT THE @#^%* IS THAT!?

"I do know one thing about Netiquette,
not very many users practice it!"

The Net is totally unregulated and governed by something called "Netiquette."
However, you can within reason, disregard Netiquette because of the constantly
changing self imposed rules and hypocrisy of most of the users. If you don't
believe this, just monitor some News Groups and you will soon agree! Keep in
mind that the Internet community strongly supports First Amendment Rights,
including the right to distribute and promote explicit pornography, text and
all
sorts of weird ideas and Weirdo's. However, at the same time, a small vocal
minority will object, oppose and seek to censor an innocent commercial message.
... GO FIGURE!!

LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS

I have consulted with everyone from the Internet Society to my states Attorney
General Office and private Attorneys who specialize in the field of Postal,
Wire
and the newly emerging Internet. There are no civil or criminal laws being
violated as a result of MASS POSTING!  NONE AT ALL!!

DIRECT MARKETING ASSOCIATION

The Direct Marketing Association says that you should average about 1.5 or 2%
response from a U S POSTAL mailing program. I have found that percentage is
right on the money with E-mailing!  In fact, readership is almost 100% compared
to half of U S POSTAL junk mail being thrown away unopened. However, even if
your response is a tiny 1/10 of 1% from 5,000.000 E-mails, that still is 5,000
prospective customers for your product or service!

I hope this primer on Electronic Marketing will bring you much success as you
join with me in pioneering new marketing opportunities!

NOW HERE IS MY OFFER TO YOU!
IUll help you reach 5,000,000 MILLION prospects
RIGHT NOW!

I will set up your mass posting program for a total of $425.00. Avoid the need
to sit in front of your computer downloading E-Mail addresses for literally
months at a time! I can launch your program within days of receiving your
order!

REMEMBER: You DO NOT have to own a computer!  However, you must be able to
receive and answer thousands of inquires from interested prospects!

I can also attach a GIF or JPEG file to your message at no additional charge!
This is a file that appears as a separate attachment to your E-Mail. The file
appears on your prospects screen as a quality full page color or black & white
advertisement. (You will have to provide the Art work. Lay out must be no
larger
than an 8 1/2 x 11.) Cost includes set-up, consultation and running of program
on your Internet account.

To begin your Internet Advertising Campaign,
 please call or write to:

Jeff Slaton
5901 J Wyoming Bld N E  Suite #284
Albq.,  NM  87109
CALL (505) 821-1945 voice mail
Please leave your name, complete address and phone number.
(Sorry, but incomplete information will not receive a reponse)

The following must be signed and dated with your order.

DISCLAIMER:
Advertising on the Internet is new and controversial. You may receive
protesting
phone calls or be the object of electronic attacks if you engage in it,
particularly on a mass basis.  The use of mass posting programs is highly
controversial. Mr. Jeff Slaton acts only as a programmer and consultant for
such
services and has no control over what may occur in such cases. The purchaser
agrees to hold Mr. Jeff Slaton, his employees, and representatives harmless
from
any and all repercussions resulting from the use of mass posting programs or
services purchased from Mr. Jeff Slaton including but not limited to electronic
attacks and suspension of purchasers Internet account.

Please accept my order for the above.  I have agreed to the terms and
conditions
as stated above.

Representative________________________________________________
                       Name:       Jeff Slaton

Customer Signature X______________________, Date X______________

           Please Print Name ______________________________________

Title:___________________

                                                   Phone

Please remit full payment via Check or Money Order to:
 JEFF SLATON
5901 J WYOMING BLVD NE, SUITE 284
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO 87109
copyright@1995