Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Apr 1992 01:21:51 +0200
The (rather large) LISTSERV source shipments are being distributed today,
to take advantage  of the Easter quietness and resulting  lack of queues.
The object code will not be distributed before wednesday, early afternoon
local time (->  morning eastern time). Please  do not ask me  or the list
what to  do with  these shipments before  you have had  time to  read the
release notes. If you still don't know what to do with them after reading
the release notes, just discard them and  drop me a note to say you don't
want to receive source files any longer :-)

  Eric