Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Aug 1995 15:17:58 EDT
Regarding my initial message  of this topic, I don't know  why I didn't think
of this before, but I just searched  the past few day's listserv consoles and
found only one  list which this guy  was subscribed to. As such,  I think the
person who  complained to  me about  being unwillingly  subscribed to  ALL of
Temple's lists was  exaggerating quite a bit.  I think its safe  to drop this
matter although  I would like to  know how to  filter this person out  of all
Temple's Listserv lists in case he becomes a pest.

Sorry to bother you all about this  matter. I should have checked the console
logs first. I just  got nervous when this guy threatened to  report us to the
Internic as I  sometimes have a tough time justifying  the support we provide
for all the lists we run here.