Jan Hertsens <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Jan 1980 22:34:20 +0100
I have recently begon a mailing list about cheats, game tips, hints, walkthru's,
so that those who want to can share the gaming expirences an whatever secrets
they found.

My plan was to keep a list of everyone who subscribes an send an email message
and include them all in the BCC.  But I have received so many responses that
my mailer breaks down.  Is there any way to this ?

Stats :
  Over a 100 "subscribtions"
  Database has over 450 cheats -> 300 Kb zipped.
  This would have to be sent only once, the updates will be considerably
  smaller.

Does anybody know of any software that I can run to support this (hardware :
486 66 running windows) or can anybody help me out otherwise ?

Best regards,
  Jean.
[log in to unmask] Fidonet : 2:293/608.23