Lois Buwalda <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Jan 1991 14:51:25 EDT
Would any hardy site like to peer my POLITICS list?  It gets about 4000 -
5000 lines a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.  List membership
is usually pretty steady around 150, but with the outbreak of war it's
at 205 and climbing.  I store the logs here, so I don't need a peer site
to store them as well (unless you want to!  :-)).  The topics have been
known to get a little volatile, so I've kept the subscription to By_owner
and send the people who are joining a list of "rules" that we request
they keep.  I'll handle adding users and everything.  I just want a site
to help handle the load.  Anyone interested?

Thanks,
Lois