"Cichowicz.Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:53:06 -0400
Hello -

I'm hoping someone might have some suggestions.  I have a couple people
on a list that keep getting automatically removed (for email errors),
though they can receive other email.  Here's the error I get -- the kind
of error you get when you are relaying a message -- but my listserv is
only trying to send mail to the address.  Here's an example of the
message below.

Thanks for any help!  Casey

- The failing address is [log in to unmask]

- The first error was reported on 14 Aug 2003.

- Since then, a total of 3 delivery errors have been received.

- The  last reported error  was: 5.1.1 Mailer  pop3b.netsynergy.com
said: "550 not local host THEWAYTOCARE.ORG, not a gateway"

Casey K. Cichowicz
Manager, United Way Online
United Way of America
703 836 7112 x 306