Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:55:34 -0400
Environment: LISTSERV 15.5 on RedHat 5

I am working with one of our applications programmers to implement the use of dynamic SQL
queries against an Oracle database. We are attempting to recompile lsv with OCI support,
but 'make' is throwing numerous 'undefined reference' errors, all for various OCI*
functions. We believe we have the environment variables ORACLE_HOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
set correctly, but we have apparently missed something. I could use a clue from someone
who has done this successfully.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team