Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:22:47 -0400
This is mainly for L-Soft's personnel since I doubt many people out
in the field can answer Listserv 14.4 questions quite yet.

Listserv 14.4's new features look very interesting. I hope my
management here will agree to deploying Listserv 14.4 this summer.

I am still reading through the documentation for Listserv 14.4, so I
may not have gotten to it yet, but I am wondering how the new
personalization feature works. Does 14.4 allow integration with LDAP?
Perhaps I missed it, but I did a search for "ldap" in the release
notes and the operations manual, but the search came up dry.

Also, I don't see a 14.4 List Owner's manual yet on the L-Soft web
site.  Can anyone from L-Soft tell me when that manual will be
available?