Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 11:15:37 EST
>Sometimes it returns what appears to be a full list of our lists ...
>At other times, especially just after a new list has been created, it
>only returns a partial set of lists.

In case it applies in your situation, note the LIST command only shows
lists you are supposed to know about.  For example, if a list is set to
Confidential= Yes and you're not subscribed to it, a LIST command won't
show it to you.

Of course, if will always show them all if you are issuing the command from
a LISTSERV maintainer/postmaster account.  If that's the case, I give up.

Bill