Bebo White <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Jan 1991 10:39:00 PST
Does there exist a bibliography of works (articles, papers, talks, etc.)
written by Eric Thomas and/or others which may be available in any fairly
well-stocked technical library on the subject of LISTSERV?

I believe that such a bibliography could be extremely valuable to newcomers
to the system who may find themselves bewildered by the current documentation.

If such a document does not exist, I am willing to make a first cut at one;
please send me entries which I will compile and post at some future date.