Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:44:44 +1000
Excellent, I'll check it out.  Thanks for the tip.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.