Nick Laflamme <DPL1646@IRISHVM>
Tue, 25 Nov 86 16:19:24 EST
I suspect someone else (WISCVM.WISC.EDU) will lean on Mr. Jaffe (as is
their right and concern).  We can lead the ARPA'ers to the trough, but
we can't help them solve a problem they don't acknowledge exists.

Perhaps you can set up a list on your own, 'borrowing' a copy from
someone already on the list?  Then, if and when the digest is cut off,
you're in position to offer your help, again.

BTW, I'm bringing up PC-TOKEN@IRISHVM to aid the PC-Token-Ring digest;
feel free to subscribe.  Hopefully, within a week distribution will
use that method, at least on a trial basis.

Nick