Fri, 1 Nov 1996 03:42:55 -0600
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: R/C Aero Modeling List.

I am seeking a FREE provider for a regional Mailing list
that is now up and running manually.
The list is 200 now on its way to be about 1000.

My provider TENET.EDU a large State of TEXAS USA educational system
which underwrites NO listserver work.

I am a semi-retired Psychologist in Weatherford,TX
and a regional volunteer officer in the non-profit national Aeromodeling
organization The Academy of Model Aeronautics
(the other AMA)
This list "AMA Dist.8"
covers all interested parties in the hobby/sport of building and flying
of Radio Controled Model Aircraft.
District 8 covers the: TX,LA,NM,OK & AR. states in the USA.
The AMA is a nationally chartered non-profit association.
The list now shares activities info. contests info. club info.
(there are 245 chartered clubs in this 5 state dist.)

AMA Dist.8 is a regional suppliment to newsgroup:
rec.models.rc.air

and is a regional component and counterpart of
the AMA www site: www.modelaircraft.org

If you may be of assistance to me :

Please email directly to me...

I do not usually follow this discussion group.

so Please direct email to me is needed...

thank you

H.Sanford (Sandy) Frank ph.d.
Administrator for AMA Dist.8
email: [log in to unmask]