David Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:24:50 -0400
> If the list has a large number of subscribers, the output
> from the REVIEW
> command may result in a message which exceeds the message
> size limit for
> the recipient's mailbox. If this is the case, the delivery
> error message
> should be bounced to the LISTSERV postmaster address.

This is not the case -- the REVIEW command is sending the list header
only. Also, it is obvious from the log files that LISTSERV tries to send
the message, but it doesn't make it to LSMTP.

I think the key lines in the log file are:

13 Aug 2003 10:10:13 Mailed file "TEST LIST" to:

13 Aug 2003 10:10:52 Mailed file "TEST LIST" to [log in to unmask]

The first message was not received, the second was. The log file entry
is different in the first case, i.e., the colon, newline, and > precede
the E-mail address. Seems that maybe LISTSERV is sending a malformed To:
address in the first case.

--
Dave