Rex Bontrager <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Apr 1992 13:34:35 EST
I looked at my LISTSERV's A disk this morning and saw the file
LSWCWRT MODULE.  The filelisting showed this line:

 LSWCWRT  MODULE   C1 F          -          -          1  4/04/92 10:57:05

Why are the RECFM and RECORDS fields dashes?  I tried to xedit and browse
the file and got the following results:

------ Xedit ------
DMSITP143T Fixed-point divide exception occurred at EBAD8E in system routine XED
DMSDIE3550I All APPC/VM and IUCV paths have been severed.
HCPGIR450W CP entered; disabled wait PSW 00020000 00E6C0AE

------ Browse ------
DMSFRO160E Invalid free storage obtain call from 0055280E, error code 4
DMSCYB109S Virtual storage capacity exceeded

What is going on?  Any and all insights will be much appreciated.
P.S.  The disk is a normal minidisk, not SFS.

Rex Bontrager
IBM Systems Programmer, IBM Postmaster
Purdue University Computing Center
West Lafayette, IN   47907