Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:34:30 -0500
Good Morning,

We recently upgraded our LISTSERV to version 15.0, I have been receiving numerous complaints about lag when using the new web interface.
Owners are complaining about receiving time out messages through the web browser.

The list that I receive the bulk of the complaints contains about 46,500 subscribers but there was no issue before the upgrade. Now the owners of this list are becoming frustrated with the timeout messages and end up sending the commands via email. Is any way else aware of this delay on large lists? Is there anything that can be done? I was going to just put back the old WA.EXE and use the old web interface but wasn't sure if having LISTSERV 15.0 would work with the old interface.

Any help/suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.