Ronny Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:44:04 -0400
Mr Grebe,
To query all list for the [log in to unmask] address.
Goto command line on web interface, or send email to your listserv.
Query * for [log in to unmask]

Ron Warren II, MCP
Server Team
Data Operations, Network Operations
Telecommunications, Dept. of Information Technology
608 Hannah West Allegan, 48933
Office- (517) 241-7374
Pager- (517) 341-1772
Cell -    (517) 242-4213
Fax -    (517) 241-7051
email -  [log in to unmask]
URL --  http://www.michigan.gov/dit/

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/09/03 01:19PM >>>
Can someone tell me a quick way to check all subscribers to all lists
for this email address?

Christopher von Grebe
Unix Systems Administrator - Lead
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Road
Longmont, CO  80503-6493
direct: 720.864.5042
mobile: 720.318.9865
fax: 720.494.6600
email: [log in to unmask]

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

attachments
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at
(720)
494-5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.