Jerry Worley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:05:32 -0600
I am setting up a listserv server on a linux box with sendmail and a smart host. It seems to be working, except that when mail bounces, sendmail generates a bounce message to the list owner, which is going out to my smart host, then back to my list. The problem is that my smart host sees a loop and kills  the message. I think the problem is that I need to configure sendmail.mc to send local mail to the local machine. Does anybody have some syntax I can try to make this happen?
Thanks,