Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 4 May 1987 14:45 SET
  There is a bug in the sample PASCAL program included as part of the INFO
LPUNCH memo. Since we have no PC to VM connection, I had to re-key the program
completely on the VM machine and sure enough, it's easy to get your finger on
the '2' when you aimed for '1'... I have updated LISTLPUN MEMO of course.

  Thanks for letting me know, Jim. /Eric

/../