Eggleston Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:44:10 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Some of our users are experiencing problems with certain lists
whereby old messages are periodically being resent to the list
subscribers.

This is causing many problems as you can imagine especially if
the communications are of high importance.

Is there any setting on the List Server that can be modified to prevent
this ?

Any help appreciated.

Rgds

Scott Eggleston

Senior Systems Engineer

Systems & Applications

NHS Connecting For Health (NPfIT)

0113 397 3409

www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk <http://www.cfh.nhs.uk/>

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.