Michael Sailer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:40:40 -0500
Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way that I could change the command confirmation e-mail. The reason being is that I want to make it as simple and straight-forward as possible. As it stands it displays the text below. My client is mainly concerned with the PW REP XXXXXXXXX part and thinks it may confuse someone. Is there a way for me to change this or remove it or any other work-around? Thank you.

Mike Sailer

Your command:

                             PW REP XXXXXXXX

requires confirmation. To  confirm the execution of  your command, simply
point your browser to the following URL:

           http://datacom-equipment.com/xxxxxxxxxx

Alternatively, if  you have no WWW  access, you can reply  to the present........