Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jun 90 19:58:03 O
>On Mon, 11 Jun 90 11:17:42 EDT Duane D. Weaver said:
>>>NO! Install fix 16D-004O instead.
>>>
>>>  Eric
>>Please send this fix to me.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Duane
>And me too.  Thanks
>
>Christine

Ok, in order to  avoid 20 other such postings on the  list, let me answer
publicly: these files  can be ordered by the  registered LISTSERV contact
(':contact' field in  PEERS NAMES) via 'TELL LISTSERV AT  SEARN GET fixid
FIX' ('fixid'  being '16D-004O'  in our example).  If your  ':contact' is
obsolete and points  to the userid of  the person who was  taking care of
LISTSERV before the predecessor of the  guy who was acting as a temporary
replacement for  the interim  sysprog U of  X had had  to hire  after the
person  who  was sitting  in  front  of  your  terminal (but  in  another
building) 5  years ago left,  this is a  wonderful opportunity to  get it
updated (by  sending private  mail to  me). If  you haven't  received the
LSTSRV-M note dated 6 may which described the fix procedure AND you are a
LISTSERV postmaster, drop me a note and I'll add you to the list.

  Eric