Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 19:56:05 CST
On Tue, 2 Aug 1994 14:39:11 CST, I said:
>When someone requested the INDEX of a list's FILELIST, it used to be
>the case that LISTSERV would automatically append the entries for the
>list's LOG* files.  That does not appear to be the case anymore.

Never mind.  I figured it out.  I managed to trash my LISTSERV
FILELIST (doncha just HATE it when that happens?).  After repairing
it, everything's fine.

>                                                        Could this be
>related to FIX17FT1?

I humbly apologize for the implied slur against the venerable FIX17FT1.
My only excuse is that I was teched by my desperation.  I hope no one
panicked over the false alarm.

Bill