Jim Gerland - Manager User Support Services <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Jan 1991 12:57:13 EST
We're at VM/XA SP 2.1 PUT 9002 SL 202 and LISTSERV responds to an LSVPUT
with an 'error 6' from LSVSTORE which is 'out of storage'.  But it has
4M and that should be enough.  If I STOP REBOOT LISTSERV it will then
LSVPUT the file but then dies on the very next LSVPUT.  Has anyone seen
this or does anyone know what I can do besides putting a STOP REBOOT
every 10 minutes in WAKEPARM FILE?  Thanks,
Jim...