Don Soucy <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 11:58:12 -0300
> I'm signed to make a 45 min. presentation about how to get on to one of them.
> The way I see it is I've got about 10 min. of material and the rest has to be
> taken up with info about LISTSERVs.  I understand that you may have info.
> about LISTSERVs or can you turn me on to a resource?

If you are interested in Listserv searching, you can check out files at
our anonymous ftp site for our list C-ARTS.

ftp://jupiter.sun.csd.unb.ca/pub/faculty.ed/c-arts
OR
ftp jupiter.sun.csd.unb.ca
cd pub/faculty.ed/c-arts

For Listserv search and retieve templates, with instructions, see the
subdirectory:   pub/faculty.ed/c-arts/templates

For tutorials on using Listserv search features, go to:
pub/faculty.ed/c-arts/files

Files that may be useful there include:
mining.listserv
instruct.example
instruct.advanced
c-arts.faq

You can also retrieve these files from the C-ARTS filelist at
[log in to unmask]   (index C-arts etc.)

The filelist may have slightly older versions of some files, but the
changes will not affect what you'd use them for.

If you do use them as handouts or whatever, please include any copyright
notices that you find.  If yo find any of it useful, or have suggestions,
we'd love to hear from you.

Don Soucy