Sat, 23 Sep 1995 22:34:02 -0400
Dear Mr. Glasrud,

Good luck with your upcoming campaign!

Athene Software has developed a Windows software package specifically for
the purpose of tracking campaign pledges and contributions from
corporations, lobbyists and individuals.  Athene's PACTrack Campaign Edition
generates FEC reports, thank you notes for donations and pledges received,
and reminder notices for past due pledges.  We can even customize PACTrack
for your specific needs.

Also, check out our new  "Washington, DC Metroplex" Web Site.  If you are
looking for an avenue to collect donations online, or if you would like to
be listed in the Washington, DC Metroplex directory, or add a Page to our
Metroplex site, please drop me a line, and I'll send you information.

Marlene Fox-McIntyre
Athene Software