Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 13:01:37 EST
I happened to pull a list archive today that included mail items I haven't
received yet.  While I'm willing to believe the mail items in question are
in transit to me, I'm not sure how to verify this.

Is there a LISTSERV command that would propogate a SHOW command from one
server through the LISTSERVs between here and there so I can see if some
LISTSERV is particularly backed up?  I presume this would be MSG based, not
spool file based, because if it were spool file based, by the time a
backlogged server got to my request, the files I was looking for would
already be processed?  :-)  I could handle SHOW requests, but I'm not
sure how to figure out which servers to tickle.

Thanks,
Nick

ps - for those who care, [log in to unmask] :-)

* Intelligence demands reasons, not rules.